Welcome to the homepage of the spectacular Dufour 425 sailing boat offered as luxury sailing yacht rental in Ibiza. One of the most significant features of this vessel is not the length (13 meters), but the outstanding beam (width) that allows an amazing interior roominess and comfort, much superior to other sailing yachts, even longer ones.
This luxury yacht is used primarily as a training ship during winters at a nautical school in Malaga. Angel, the boat owner and captain of this vessel, moves her to Ibiza every summer, in order to charter her for full weeks or days throughout the season. Therefore the boat is in perfect shape, still feels like new. Boats from schools are subject to even more restrictive rules than normal vessels, according to the Spanish laws.
The Dufour 425 sailboat is only offered as skippered charter with professional captain (Angel).
Interior capacity: Rent a luxury sailing boat in Ibiza Dufour 425
This beautiful sailboat is ideal for 6 people, since it has 3 double cabins distributed as follows:
- Two large aft cabin, in the rear of the boat, on each side.
- A large double cabin a the front of the yacht.
When the boat is rented with overnight stay on board, Angel, the captain, sleeps on the sofa at the lounge, so the three double cabins remain available for our clients, being able to enjoy total privacy and comfort.
The lounge, very spacious, thanks to the wide beam of this vessel (width of the boat), is equipped with dining table, plasma TV, sofa, full kitchen with stove, gas oven, and electric refrigerator.
This yacht has also two full bathrooms with shower, a luxury for a sailing bot to share among only 6 people.
Outside capacity of the Dufour 425 sailboat rental in Ibiza
When the yacht is rented for the day without overnight stay, we can almost double the capacity, being able to accommodate up to eleven people plus our skipper.
The cockpit, which is the name given to the common area at the back of the boat, is very wide, again thanks to the great beam of this vessel, so it fits comfortably 8 or 10 people around the folding table.
The two wheels of government are at the back of the cockpit, so the captain can sail the yacht freely without disturbing or being disturbed by customers. The stern has room that can also be occupied by the curious who want to learn the beautiful art of sailing.
Learn how to sail if you are up for it
For those who would like to receive some sailing lessons and tips, spending a few days in Ibiza with Angel aboard his Dufour 425, will be the perfect opportunity.
And if you are not into sailing lessons, you will enjoy the privilege of sailing in the best hands.
Equipment of this skippered charter boat
One of the major pros of this yacht is certainly its interior and exterior space , as previously discussed.
This sailing yacht also comes equipped with everything you need to spend wonderful days on board:
- New dinghy, purchased in 2015, with outboard engine: Angel will embark and disembark you at any beach for lunch or dinner at any restaurant snack bar, or just for a nice walk to stretch your legs.
- Indoor and outdoor speakers to play your own music whenever you want.
- Hot water boiler that works while the engine is running or while the boat is connected to the port.
- Bimini top to enjoy a nice shadow in the common areas, ideal for hot sunny days in the summer.
- Electric windlass to drop or weigh the anchor comfortably and safely.
- Full Kitchenware: coffee maker, dishes, cutlery, etc.
- The boat is rigged with two sails, a mainsail and a rolling jib . Angel is a passionate lover of sailing so whenever conditions allow, you will sail without the annoying noise of the engine, just with the wind, which on top is also free!
Weekly fees for this sailing yacht rental in Ibiza
On this table are listed the weekly fees depending on the month, in Ibiza and Formenera for our Dufour 425 for 6 guests plus captain.
|Period||Cabs||WCs||PPL||05/05 – 25/05||26/05 – 20/07||21/07 – 24/08||25/08 – 28/09|
|Weekly rental (Saturday to Saturday)||3||2||6+1||4,500||4,750||4,750||4,500|
|Period||Cabs||WCs||PPL||01/04 – 30/06||01/07 – 31/08||01/09 – 14/09||15/09 – 31/10|
|Day charter (8 hours no overnight stay)||0||1||11+1||980||1,050||980||900|
|Day charter (with overnight stay)||3||2||6+1||1,130||1,200||1,130||1,050|
As mentioned earlier, this sailing yacht is only offered as skippered charter, particularly with Angel as captain. The cost of the skipper is included in the rental fee.
plane dufour 425
Charter Conditions Dufour 425 Ibiza
All the above prices include VAT and all other taxes.
- The weeks are organized from Saturday to Saturday.
- Check-in is Saturday at 16:00. For customers landing in Ibiza before that time and when the boat is already clean, we will try to do everything possible to embark before 16:00.
- Check-out time is the following Saturday at 9:00 am, but the night before the boat must return to the starting point.
- The boat includes mooring in the marina of San Antonio only for check-in and check-out whenever the marina grants us a mooring spot. In case the port is full, we will embark all customers with the dinghy.
- The final cleaning, bed linen and towels are included in the rental fee.
- The fuel used is not included in the rental fee for overnight stay, but what we usually spend for a day is an insignificant amount that ranges between 20 and 25 euros, depending on the use of the boat’s engine. The fuel is included in the rental fee for day charter without overnight stay.