Welcome to the page of the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 34.2 sailing yacht in Ibiza!
It is a charming cute sailing boat, 10 meter long, which can be rented for day boat trips, weekends and of course for full weeks in Ibiza and Formentera.
Sailing boat rental for a day trips, fits up to 11 people
This sailing yacht can accommodate up to 11 people plus her captain when rented for day trips and excursions, to spend a great day at sea with family, friends, or celebrating your best friend hen party in Ibiza.
Sailing yacht rental with overnight stay fitting 6 people
When this sailboat is rented for overnight stays, for weekends or full weeks, the ideal group size is 6 people, since this boat offers 3 double cabins, while the skipper can sleep on the living room couch.
Video: inside the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 34.2 in Ibiza
In this video you will see all interior details, the excellent shape of the wood, and the brightness and space inside the lounge and cabins.
Features and sailboat equipment
As we discussed earlier, this Jeanneau sailing ship has 3 double cabins: Two are located at the stern and a third cabin at the bow area, with closet and sink. This yacht also offers a spacious living room with folding dining table, a linear kitchen with a 3 cooker stove and gas oven, a stainless steel sink, and an electric refrigerator top loading.
From the common areas in the living room, you can access the bathroom with marine toilet and shower.
Diego, skipper and boat owner
One of the pros of this yacht is definitely her skiper and owner, Diego. He moved to Ibiza from La Rioja five years ago. He will do his best so you spend an unforgettable day or a week at full throttle, aboard his sailboat.
Diego worked several years in the famous and exclusive hotel in Ushuaia Ibiza which turned him into a deep connoisseur of Ibiza night life. Diego will be your best party advisor on the island.
Diego is not only an extraordinary skipper but also an accomplished barbecue cook aboard his sailboat. When you arrive at one of the beautiful white sandy coves of Ibiza and Formentera, after dropping anchor and enjoying swimming in such swimming pool like turquoise waters, a delicious lunch will be waiting for you when you get back on board.
Ibiza day trips
The most common itinerary for day trips is usually starting from the beach of Las Salinas, near Ibiza airport, south of the island, and sail across to the nearby island of Formentera. A journey that usually takes about an hour. Once you get to Formentera, you can anchor right in front of the famous Illetas beach or at the paradise island of Espalmador, between Ibiza and Formentera.
The other most common route is the excursion of the beaches in Ibiza, ending at the legendary Café del Mar to watch the sunset, starting from any of the bays of the south or west of the island of Ibiza: Salinas, Cala Jondal, Porroig, Cala D’hort, Cala Vedella, Cala Tarida, Cala Conta, Cala Salada or Calabassa.
Itineraries for a week
For those of you willing to rent Diego’s cute boat for an entire week, if the weather conditions are good enough, you can sail around the entire island, stopping almost at all major beaches of Ibiza and Formentera.
Fees for this Sun Odyssey 34.2 sailing boat
Our weekly and daily fees for the sailing boat include the skipper fee (even when Diego is priceless), bed sheets, towels, dinghy with out board engine, cleaning after your stay, all taxes and required insurance.
|Period||Cabs||WCs||PPL||06/05 – 23/06||24/06 – 21/07||22/07 – 25/08||26/08 – 22/09|
|Week charter (Sat to Sat)||3||1||6+1||3,200||3,500||4,100||3,200|
|Period||Cabs||WCs||Ppl||01/04 – 30/06||01/07 – 31/08||01/09 – 14/09||15/09 – 31/10|
|Day charter (8 hours no overnight stay)||0||1||11+1||790||850||790||750|
|Day charter (with overnight stay)||3||1||6+1||940||1,000||940||900|
Rental terms of Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 34.2
- VAT and all taxes are included in all prices.
- The mooring fee is not included because this ship sleep almost always at anchor, either at the buoys located at the bay in San Antonio or anchored at the beach of Salinas.
- Check-in process is usually carried out with the dinghy at the beach of Talamanca, Salinas, or San Antonio Bay.
- The weekly rental rate includes a dinghy with outboard engine. This way Diego can always disembark you guys whenver you want, so you can take a walk along the shore, or go for lunch or dinner at any of the restaurants on the beaches of Ibiza and Formentera.
- This vessel is registered as a rental boat in the Spanish official registry, and is fully insured, with the authorization for the activity of sailing charter by the Balearic government.
- Weekly fees also include gas for the kitchen, bed linen, towels and final cleaning.
- As with all charter boats, fuel is not included in the price for rentals with overnight stay. The tank must be filled up to where it was upon embarkation. The average cost for fuel is approximately 20 to 25 euros a day. Fuel is included for one day charters with no overnight stay