On this page we proudly present this beautiful Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40 sailing yacht, in an amazing shape, all covered in teak wood from Burma, which will delight our most demanding customers.
This Sun Odyssey sailboat is 40 foot long, about 12 meters (length), and we only offer it for rent with skipper during the summer in Ibiza and Formentera.
With 3 double cabins and 1 independent full bathroom, plus a separate sink inside the main cabin, this Sun Odyssey 40 is the ideal boat for groups up to 6 people, since there are three double cabins available for our customers. The skipper usually sleeps on the living room couch.
Unlike other sailboats of similar lengths, this vessel offers one sink inside the bow cabin, offering great comfort and privacy for our customers.
Technical characteristics of this charter boat Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40
This ship is made of fiberglass coated with teak wood. It was launched in 2006 by the prestigious French shipmakerJeanneau. All the images on this page are not those typical shipmaker website photos in which the boat looks huge, but real photos of this boat made in 2014 with our own camera. As you can see in the picutres, this sailing yacht is in an excellent shape.
With 12 meters long and 4 meters wide, this vessel offers both an indoor and outdoor livability much higher than other sailboats of similar dimensions.
Edorta, the skipper of this sailboat, is a great sailor and even better person. He will do his best so you have an extraordinary experience during the week that you will spend on board. Our captain is passionate about sailing, so except in days of no wind at all, you will enjoy the wonderful experience of moving under the power of the sails.
For those days with really mild winds, this magnificent yacht is equipped with a powerful 55 hp Yanmar internal engine.
Several snorkeling equipments are included, so you can see firsthand the spectacular transparent waters of Ibiza and Formentera.
This ships is also equipped with a zodiac dinghy with our board engine. really useful everytime you want to embark o disembark from the sailing boat.
Insurance and permits in order
The vessel is has all permits in order and with the permission of the Balearic government to exert charter recreational activities.
In addition to compulsory third party insurance, this boat has a comprehensive policy with AXA, with extended coverage for our clients.
Fees of this sailboat rental in Ibiza
In this table are listed the weekly rates depending on the month chosen for this sailboat charter in Ibiza and Formenera Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40 6 plus captain.
|Period||Cabs||WCs||Ppl||31/03 – 25/05||26/05 – 29/06||30/06 – 31/08||01/09 – 05/10|
|Week charter (Sat to Fri)||3||1+1||6+1||3,550||3,650||4,150||3,550|
|Period||Cabs||WCs||Ppl||01/04 – 30/06||01/07 – 31/08||01/09 – 14/09||15/09 – 31/10|
|Day charter (8 hours no overnight stay)||0||1||11+1||850||950||850||790|
|Day charter (with overnight stay)||3||1+1||6+1||1,000||1,100||1,000||940|
As discussed above this vessel is only offered for charter with skipper.
The prices listed above include:
- the boat rental during the week.
- VAT and taxes.
- Insurance on board.
- Skipper fee .
- Zodiac dinghy with outboard engine.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Bedding and towels.
- Final cleaning
The following list is not included in the price:
- Fuel is not included for rentals with overnight stay. The tank must be filled up to where it was upon embarkation. The average cost for fuel is approximately 20 to 25 euros a day. Fuel is included for one day charters with no overnight stay.
- Transfer from / to the place of embarkation / disembarkation.
- Moorings in ports, which are not necessary because we spend every night at anchor to anchor and skipper can disembark our customers pretty much anywhere with the dinghy.
- Skipper food, which according to the usual nautical habit, the skipper can eat from the customers’ food.
- Food and beverage are not included as well: customers typically go grocery shopping before checking-in and of course you can go replenishing some things during the week.