We welcome you to the page of our wonderful sailboat Bavaria 46 in Ibiza! This is a wonderful 9 year old sailing yacht that feels and looks like new. Launched in 2005, it belonged to a private owner, with very little use, (about 2 weeks per year), until February 2015, when the owner decided to offer us his beautiful sailing vessel for rent throughout the season of yacht charter in Ibiza and Formentera.
Bavaria 46: Up to 11 people for the day
When this boat is rented for day trips in Ibiza, this great sailing ship offers a capacity of up to 11 people plus our skipper.
The spectacular dimensions of Bavaria 46 in Ibiza with a length of 46 feet, that is, 14 meters long, and a beam of 4.35 meters, ie, a width of almost four and a half meters , turns this yacht into the ideal sailing boat for skippered day charters, offering a total outside area of over 50 square meters.
Weekly Rentals: ideal for 8 people
This wonderful pleasure boat offers 4 spacious double cabins (3 with double bed and a fourth cabin with two single beds in the bunk) and 2 bathrooms, so it is ideal for groups up to 8 people, who can rent his vessel for weekends or full weeks, with an overnight stay aboard the ship.
Boat rentals in Ibiza: Bavaria 46 features:
There is a long list of features of this ship:
- 340 liters of drinking water capacity in the tanks on board.
- 210 liters of fuel capacity, diesel, which confers the boat an autonomy of about 350 miles without refueling.
- 11 tons of boat weight. It is a well-balanced weight and it goes well according to the sail area, to achieve a high performance both sailing and motoring.
- Inboard 75 horsepower motor, so the boat can easily reach a cruising speed of 7 knots.
- 1.85 meters draft, which gives this sailing yacht a low center of gravity, resulting instability, safety and comfort on board. And yet is not too deep to anchor and sail over the shallow areas between Ibiza and Formentera.
- Both mainsail and jib are roller type.
Everything you need to live aboard
This Bavaria 46 sailing yacht offers all the necessary elements to live aboard, just like if you were at home:
- Fully equipped galley with pots, dishes, pans and cutlery, gas oven and cookers, stainless sink, electric refrigerator, etc.
- Living room with a folding table to increase interior space.
- Chart table to plan the sailing routes or to be used as side table together with the central folding table.
- The cockpit, which is the common space in the stern, is lined with teak wood and is very spacious. You can accommodate up to 10 people during the day.
- Double wheel to steer the boat from the wind side and this way put all the weight on the side of the boat that needs it more, in order to reduce heeling and also to obtain better visibility of the sails and wild tales.
Electronic equipment and navigational instruments
Since this ship belongs to a private owner, the equipment installed is much more advanced than other charter boats of similar or even higher size.
Specifically this magnificent sailboat Bavaria 46 comes equipped with:
- Radar: The best help navigating at night or in low visibility conditions with fog or mist.
- Depthmeter: To check in every moment the depth at which the boat is.
- Plotter with GPS and electronic charts: Getting your position with the GPS and electronic charts of the area will be as easy as if you are playing a computer game.
- Wind set by Raymarine: Ideal for sailing with all the necessary information.
Anchoring and dinghy with outboard engine
In addition to the equipment listed above this sailboat for charter in Ibiza includes:
- Electric anchor winch: To drop the anchor and weight it without the slightest effort.
- Anti-spray hood: So you can sail at night without getting cold and windy days.
- Bimini awning: To protect yourself from the sun on those hot summer afternoons.
- New dinghy with outboard engine purchased in 2015.
Bavaria 46 sailing vessel fees for boat hire Ibiza
This table shows the weekly rental rates for this lovely sailboat.
|Period||Cabs||WCs||PPL||04/05 – 07/06||08/06 – 26/07||27/07 – 30/08||31/08 – 27/09|
|Week charter (Sat to Sat)||4||2||8+1||4,950||5,500||5,900||4,950|
|Day charter (8 hours no overnight stay)||0||1||11+1||1,500|
|Day charter (with overnight stay)||4||2||8+1||1,750|
Prices include skipper, all taxes, insurance, gas, bed linens, towels, dinghy with out board engine, and final cleaning carried out by a specialized company at the end of the rental period.
Rental terms of sailboat Bavaria 46
- Check-in takes place on Saturdays and check-out is the next Friday at 20:00.
- Check-in time is Saturday at 16:00.
- You can check-in before 16:00 whenever the boat is ready, clean and the beds with sheets.
- The initial check-in and final check-out process will take place at Porroig bay (in the area of Blue Marlin Cala Jondal), where our crew will embark you with the dinghy.
- As usual in all boat rentals, fuel is not included in the price for rentals with overnight stay. For all overnight stays in our fleet we require a 500 euro security deposit paid only by cash at check-in. The fuel consumption calculated at 5 euro per hour of engine will be deducted of this 500 euro deposit at the end of the stay.
- Taxes and VAT are already included in all listed prices.