In this post we will present the Lagoon 400 catamaran with A/C. This beautiful catamaran for rent is one of the most complete and equipped boats in our catamaran fleet in Ibiza and Formentera. It has 5 cabins and 5 bathrooms. This catamaran offers air conditioning and heating in all cabins. It also has air conditioning and heating inside the bathrooms. Therefore, the Lagoon 400 catamaran is an ideal boat for a maximum of 8 passengers plus our captain. We are sure that you will enjoy the 100 m2 of surface (12 meters x 8.5 meters) available to our most demanding clients.
This is the video of our older Lagoon 400 model, which has the same design. The 2018 model is much newer, and also has Air Conditioning and more equipment included.
New Lagoon 400 Catamaran
This Lagoon 400 is an almost brand-new catamaran. It was built in 2018, and arrived in Ibiza at the end of 2018. It has only been rented during the 2019 season. For this reason this beautiful catamaran is still like new. This wonderful catamaran for rent in Ibiza and Formentera offers all the extras and amenities. And it also has a very reasonable rental price. This spectacular Lagoon 400 catamaran can be rented for full weeks, several consecutive days with overnight, or even for day trips.
Main features of the Lagoon 400 catamaran for rent in Ibiza
The main features of this amazing Lagoon 400 catamaran for charter are:
- Five air conditioning machines with individual climate control: A high-power air conditioner in the living room. And four more machines in each cabin. These machines offer 3 functions: Dehumidification, cold, and heat. And they can be operated individually. This way one cabin can have a temperature of 21 degrees and the other cabin of 23 degrees. Always based on the personal needs of each passenger.
- Five cabins with five bathrooms: The catamaran has 2 double cabins with double beds in the rear aft area. It also has 2 double cabins with double or single beds, as preferred. Finally there is a fifth cabin for individual use for the captain. The captain also has his own bathroom. Therefore the captain does not need to use the customers’ WC. All this information can be seen in the image below, in the layout map.
- High capacity water-maker: The water-maker is essential to avoid having to worry about getting water to drink. The captain will keep drinking water levels always at maximum. This way customers can shower whenever they want and it is not necessary to suffer from wasting water.
- Solar panels: The rigid roof of the catamaran is covered with solar panels, so the batteries will always work at their best on sunny days.
- 220V power generator with silencer: Thanks to the Lagoon 400 catamaran power generator, the captain will be able to operate all the high-consumption devices: Water-maker, water heater, air conditioning, etc. No need to worry about energy consumption.
- Electric toilets: All catamaran toilets are electric. You will only need to press a button to use them.
- Current converter: Thanks to the inverter we can have 220V current on board. Also without the need to start the generator.
- Warm LED lighting: All interior rooms and exterior areas have warm LED lighting, including the rear terrace.
- Two TVs: A television is in the living room. The other is in one of the aft cabins. With Smart TV to connect to the boat’s WIFI and watch your favorite shows and movies.
- Kitchen with THREE sinks and extendable tap: The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave oven, gas oven, gas hob, and all the utensils and cutlery we need for a comfortable life in the Lagoon 400.
- Three refrigerators: One interior with door opening. Another also interior with upper opening. And another one outside.
- 24-hour on board WIFI
- Individual cabin and independent bathroom for the captain outside the living area of the catamaran. This way our customers will have maximum privacy whenever they wish.
- Dinghy with outboard motor: The captain will use this zodiac to board and disembark the clients whenever they want: Whether you want to go for lunch or dinner on the beach. Or take a walk at beaches that can only be accessed by boat.
- Two indoor speakers and three outdoor high-definition speakers with Bluetooth control: Customers can connect their mobile phones and play their music. They have volume control that makes the interior and exterior area independent.
- And of course all the standard equipment of the other catamarans: Trampolines in the front area to lie down, bow pulpits, sea-access ladder, outdoor shower with hot and cold water, indoor dining table, outdoor dining table, shaded terrace, and a long list of extras and amenities.
The equipment of this catamaran is identical to the one found in super luxury catamarans. However, the rental rates of the Lagoon 400 catamaran from 2018 are much more affordable as you can see below.
Technical equipment of the Lagoon 400 catamaran in Ibiza
In addition to extensive customer comfort equipment, this luxurious Lagoon 400 catamaran includes the following technical instruments:
- High-definition and low-consumption radar: The radar allows the captain to perfectly visualize all maritime traffic near the catamaran, even at night or on days of low visibility.
- AIS navigation assistance system: Allows you to communicate with other ships and view them in the electronic chart, along with their address and speed.
- Autopilot with gyroscope: It helps the captain with the navigation of the boat.
- Long range wireless VHF digital radio: Allows the captain to communicate with the port and with the other vessels.
- Multitouch navigation plotter with GPS and electronic charts from all over the Mediterranean.
- GSM and 5G signal receiving antenna to improve on-board mobile coverage.
- Wind control equipment: The captain can control the wind and its direction.
- Probe and slide: To control the speed and depth under the Lagoon 400 catamaran hull.
- Three electric Winches that allow the captain to handle with one hand our beautiful catamaran.
- Maneuver forwarded to the steering wheel: The captain can navigate the catamaran without moving from its site.
- High steering wheel position: This way the skipper will have a perfect 360 degree vision.
- Two powerful 40 HP engines located in each of the catamaran’s hulls.
- Electric windlass for the anchor with remote control.
Rental fees of the Lagoon 400 catamaran
In the two tables below you can see the rates of our Lagoon 400 catamaran, with skipper, VAT, and extras included.
|Period||Pax||Cabs||WC||27/04 – 07/06||08/06 – 28/06||29/06 – 26/07||27/07 – 30/08||31/08 – 20/09||21/09 – 01/11||Deposit|
|Weekly rental (Sat. to Sat.)||8+1||5||5||11,900||13,900||14,900||15,900||13,900||11,900||900|
|Weekly rental (NOT Sat. to Sat.)||8+1||4||4||12,900||14,900||15,900||16,900||14,900||12,900||900|
|Period||Pax||Cabs||WC||16/10 – 15/05||16/05 – 15/06||16/06 – 15/09||16/09 – 15/10|
|Full day (8h)||12+1||0||1||2,900||3,500||4,200||3,500|
|Day with overnight (price per day)||8+1||5||5||3,500||3,900||4,500||3,900|
No secret fees or last-minute surprises
In CharterAlia, boat rental in Ibiza, we include all the information so that there are no last-minute surprises.
- We ask for a security deposit of 900 euros in cash at the beginning of the stay.
- Fuel is not included in overnight stays. The price of fuel is calculated at a rate of 10 euros per hour of engine or generator use. The daily average is usually about 50 euros per day. The weekly cost is usually 300 euros. For day trips or half day, fuel is included in the price.
- At the end of the stay the captain will deduct the fuel cost of the deposit and return the rest to the customers.
- The large size of this catamaran prevents it from fitting in our moorings of the San Antonio marina. Therefore the catamaran is anchored in a buoy in the bay of San Antonio, just in front of the port, and with all the services of the port available to our customers.
- When our Lagoon 400 catamaran is rented for weeks, check-in is at 16:00 on the first day. And check-out is at 9:00 am on the last day.
- Prices include: VAT and all taxes, captain’s salary, boat insurance, travelers insurance, one towel per passenger, sheets and comforters, auxiliary boat with outboard motor, WIFI, bluetooth speakers, snorkeling equipment, and a paddle surf board.