We are beyond excited to present to you our precious Lagoon 420 ‘2012 catamaran, with air-conditioning, available for day and week long hires around the idyllic islands of Ibiza and Formentera! This is an old school catamaran! Don’t miss your chance to spend a day on it. You won’t find others like this!
Constructed in 2012, we are thrilled to be offering this beautiful sailing and motor catamaran for our charter guests in Ibiza, for the first time, starting in August of 2018!
Only one person has had ownership of this magnificent rental boat since its manufacture in 2012 at the prestigious shipyard of Lagoon catamaran. The previous owner, a real estate constructor from Andalusia, was happy with the vessel from the day he bought it, throughout his 4 weeks of use during the six years in his possession, and even up to the day he sold it to CharterAlia! With only 180 hours of motor usage (equivalent to the use of a single month), it is still in an impeccable state with the smell of the fresh wood still lingering as if it recently arrived from the factory!
The catamaran Lagoon 420 is 13 meters in length and has a beam width of almost 8 meters, offering our customers over 100m2 of surface area to enjoy!
This incredibly beautiful charter sailing yacht, for rentals in Ibiza, offers the maximum legal capacity for any day time recreational navigational craft in Spain: 12 people. For overnight and weekly charters, we can comfortably accommodate 8 people, plus our captain, and an additional hostess (optional).
The interior of this impressive catamaran is that of a small floating palace, equipped with all the comforts one could only wish for in any luxury apartment in Ibiza.
Interior equipment for the Lagoon 420 catamaran
- Five independent air-conditioning/heating/dehumidifying units with regulating thermostats located in each of the 4 cabins, and one more for the living room and common area.
- AC generator, which provides power for the use of the air-conditioning and other electrical equipment at all times on this magnificent vessel.
- Watermaker that converts seawater into drinking water. So we should not worry about how much water is left in the catamaran deposits.
- 12V / 220V integrated electric inversion system.
- TWO flat screen televisions, one with an integrated DVD player. Each is situated in different corners of the living room so that no passenger has a bad view.
- Electronic navigation systems with external GPS forwarded to indoor televisions.
- Wireless HiFi system via Bluetooth.
Interior design of the Lagoon 420 catamaran in Ibiza
This grand Lagoon 420 catamaran is characterized by its incredible interior comfort, allowing 4 individual bathrooms, each with an independent shower and water heater, and all having private access from the corresponding cabin itself. A design of this stature was looked upon as the forerunner of current designs for all catamarans (not only those from the Lagoon brand). For the first time, the design gave higher importance to the interior comforts. The freeboard and the roof have been raised, giving the Lagoon 420 catamaran an interior height of two and a half meters in the kitchen and 2.2 meters in the lounge area, opening up the feel of this remarkable space- something unthinkable for similar boats, until the design of the Lagoon 420 arrived.
The interior is furnished with a clear-toned pine wood, which makes the areas look even more spacious.
- Four double cabins, each with en-suite bathrooms, having private access from the cabin, and four shower rooms separated from the bathrooms.
- 360 degree panoramic views from the dining table and central living area.
- Newly upholstered sofas in both the dining area and living room.
- Kitchen with gas oven, stainless steel sinks with a single lever faucet, refrigerator and freezer.
- Electric microwave.
- Complete, brand new kitchenware set: pots, pans, cutlery etc bought in August 2018.
- Up to 8 boxes for storage of food, equipment, etc.
- Wine bottle rack connected to the living room air conditioner.
- Wide, spacious staircase to go down to the cabin area.
- Hot water system with tri-load: motor, generator and solar panels.
- Private cabin for the skipper separated from the main cabin.
Exterior design of the Lagoon 420 catamaran in Ibiza
The exterior design of this impressive sailing catamaran offers the following characteristics:
- Large outdoor rear terrace with dining table and waterproof outdoor mattresses with capacity for 10 guests.
- Direct communication with the kitchen from the rear terrace by opening one of the windows, so those in the kitchen can speak freely with the ones outside.
- Hard top roof that provides a pleasant on-going shade to the entire rear terrace.
- Incredible front terrace with large integrated sofa in the bow and nets area.
- Pulpits bow, where you have the best possible view
- Two brand new individual nets, installed in August 2018, as if the sofa wasn’t enough.
- Wide bands to walk from the rear area of the boat to the front and vice versa.
- Efficient structuring allowing all maneuvering to by easily done by the captain from the helm.
- Swimming platform with fresh hot/cold water control.
- Entire exterior is lined with teak, offering non-slip comfort grip when walking barefoot.
Technical equipment of the Lagoon 420 catamaran
This rental catamaran comes equipped with all sorts of electrical elements to assist our captain in navigation and provide comfort for our passengers:
- New 2018 Zodiac auxiliary boat, with an outboard motor of 20CV, so our captain can disembark our guests.
- Full batten mainsail, which maximizes efficiency in sailing.
- Roller furling Genoa.
- Ability to maneuver from the helm.
- Electrical winch at the help.
- Complete high definition Raymarine system with GPS, digital radio, complete wind equipment with probe and slide.
- High-Definition digital RADAR system with up to a 50-mile range.
- Full auto-pilot with gyroscope.
- Digital control panel with battery charge meter, fresh water control, navigation instruments etc.
- Navigation system and internal digital radio on the card table with flexo.
- 75MW YanMar diesel engines.
- Solar Panels.
Other Extras and toys on board
In addition to the zodiac used disembark our guests, this beautiful catamaran includes snorkel equipment complete with diving goggles, fins and tubes of various sizes. We also include a stand-up paddle board with oar.
All-inclusive rates on the 420 Lagoon
In the following table, you will find the rental rates of our incredible Lagoon 420 catamaran for day trips, several-day overnight stays and full week rentals. It is important to note that these prices include all taxes and the required insurance, our professional skipper, bed linen and towels (only for overnight rentals) and the dinghy to disembark on a variety of beaches and coves. Gasoline is included for day trips (without overnight stay) but it is not included for overnight rentals or for the use of the generator for the A/C (if used). The average fuel expense per week is usually 100 to 150 euros, depending on the usage, we calculate it about 10 euro per hour of motor used and 10 euro per hour for the generator. This grand catamaran, like the others that exceed 12 meters in length and embarkation is done with a zodiac that brings you to the boat. Too easy!
For the overnight stay at deposit of 900 euros will be ask in CASH before boarding and will be given back at the end of the end of the charter (minus fuel expenses).
|Period||Ppl||Cabs||WC||01/11 – 31/03||01/04 – 14/06||15/06 – 19/09||20/09 – 31/10||Deposit|
|Weekly rental (Sat to Sat)||8+1||4||4||13,900||14,900||16,900||14,900||900|
|Weekly rental (NO Sat to NO Sat)||8+1||4||4||14,900||15,900||17,900||15,900||900|
|Period||Ppl||Cabs||WC||01/11 – 31/03||01/04 – 14/06||15/06 – 19/09||20/09 – 31/10|
|Full day (8h)||11+1||0||1||3,950||3,950||4,500||3,950|
|Half day (3:30h)||11+1||0||1||2,950||2,950||3,500||2,950|
|Day with overnight (price per day)||8+1||4||4||4,500||4,500||4,900||4,500|
Embarking and disembarking will take place in Cala Jondal where our crew members will take you to our catamaran on one of our zodiacs.
If you are curious about our story, you can read it in this post about CharterAlia, Ibiza Yacht Hire.