We are extremely pleased to present this impressive Lagoon 470 catamaran for hire in Ibiza. It is an old school construction boat, launched in 2002, and completely renovated in 2018 both inside and out.
This remarkable sailing yacht gives an incredible impression of being aboard one of those old school vessels you rarely get the pleasure of seeing anymore. Built with real solid wood- not plywood as they use now- and deck height (freeboard) that allows sailing even against the wind. A great boat that we have equipped with the latest technology, luxury and comfort on board: Air Conditioning (stern cabins), last generation power generator, and high capacity watermaker.
In addition to all the technology, we have also painted the entire boat and replaced all the exterior teak wood and nylon trampoline up front. Come on, let´s be the first to enjoy this practically brand new refitted catamaran!
Diving into the basic details, the beautiful Lagoon 470 catamaran, our flagship for the boat rental market in Ibiza, is an authentic floating palace offering a living surface area of 120 m2 (15 metres length x 8 metres width).
This luxury Lagoon 470 has a total of 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms available to our guests. There are also two small individual cabins with entrances from the exterior, also known as hutches, which are used by the captain and optional hostess. When it comes to this amazing yacht charter in Ibiza, it is safe to say they don’t make them like this anymore!
In addition to everything we have added during the winter of 2018, this sailing yacht in Ibiza comes packed with luxuries and amenities: a spectacular panoramic lounge with views of 360 degrees, LED flat screen high definition television, a full independent galley with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, a Stand Up Paddle board, snorkel equipment, electric toilets and the long list continues. It is without a doubt one of the most complete vessels in the Ibiza yacht hire market!
Domestic equipment of the Lagoon 470
When it comes to our fully-equipped Lagoon 470 catamaran, we have not cut any corners. We offer the following:
- 2000W inverter that provides 220V of electricity even when the generator is not working.
- High performance watermaker/Desalination system giving us no need to return to the port for water.
- LED HD TV with DVD.
- HI-FI speaker system, indoor and outdoor.
- Air conditioning in EACH cabin.
- Two 300-litre water tanks to provide this luxury Ibiza boat rental with a total capacity of 600 litres.
Nautical equipment of our luxurious boat charter in Ibiza
- Two powerful Yanmar engines, one per hull, each with 38 horse power.
- Great mainsail with a total area of 73 m2.
- Furling Jib Genoa sail of 47 m2.
- Two fuel tanks of 240 litres each which gives this yacht a great autonomy (500 miles at least on motor).
State of the art technology on board our incredible catamaran
Of course, Albert, the famous captain of this sailing yacht hire in Ibiza, has a full set of navigational instruments. A complete panel of internal and external control for easy navigation equipped with:
- AIS System locator system.
- Full RADAR.
- Digital VHF Radio.
- Shortwave radio BLU global coverage and SSB.
- Digital probe and slide.
Remarkable boat for hire in Ibiza with independent galley
Having a separate kitchen is certainly a great convenience because it allows separating the living room and kitchen environment. In most catamarans, even of greater lengths, the galley shares the living-room space and therefore also the smells, noises, etc.
Our fulsome galley is independently located on the port hull and comes equipped with:
- Upright refrigerator, just like at home.
- Freezer under the refrigerator with separate opening.
- Gas oven.
- Espresso coffee maker.
- Gas burner.
- Complete Kitchen.
- Storage space for fresh food.
Our yacht is fully equipped for anchoring
Since we are totally independent from the ports, thanks mainly to the watermaker and electric generator, we have all kinds of accessories and equipment on board this luxury boat hire Ibiza to enjoy the time anchored off the wonderful white beaches of Ibiza and Formentera to the fullest.
- Semi-rigid inflatable dinghy (RIB) Lomac, with 3.5 metres in length, equipped with an outboard engine.
- Swimming ladder.
- Snorkelling equipment- fins and tubes.
Boat hire in Ibiza and Formentera
Our amazing sailing rental yacht in Ibiza has its base in one of the buoys in the Bay of San Antonio, west of the island of Ibiza. Although the catamaran offers everything necessary to be anchored in front of the wonderful beaches of Ibiza and Formentera for a full week without having to return to the port, this does not mean that we need to refrain from returning to the buoy whenever we want. For example, if we would like to test out the night life in Ibiza or want the children to exert their energy somewhere on land so they sleep better at night. 😉
Rental fee for our Lagoon 470 in Ibiza-Formentera
In the following tables you will find the rental rates of our precious Lagoon 470 catamaran for this season in Ibiza and Formentera.
|Rental period||People||16/10 – 15/05||16/05 – 15/06||16/06 – 15/09||16/09 – 15/10||Port|
|Rent per day (7/8h)||11+1||2,200||2,600||3,500||2,600||San Antonio or Porroig or Formentera|
|Rent per half day (3:30h)||11+1||1,600||1,900||2,800||1,900||San Antonio|
|Rent per day with overnight stay (price per day)||10+1||2,500||2,900||3,800||2,900||San Antonio|
|MODEL||Cabs||Wcs||PPl||27/04 – 07/06||08/06 – 05/07||06/07 – 26/07||27/07 – 30/08||31/08 – 13/09||14/09 – 25/10|
|Lagoon 470 (From Sat)||4+2+1||4||10+2||9,800||11,500||12,500||13,950||12,500||9,800|
|Lagoon 470 (not from Sat)||4+2+1||4||10+2||10,800||12,500||13,500||14,950||13,500||10,800|
Rental conditions of Lagoon 470 catamaran in Ibiza
- All fees shown on the table above include VAT, insurance, and skipper.
- The 3.5 metre dinghy, with its outboard motor, is also included in the weekly rental price.
- The fuel for the catamaran is not included in the price. The average fuel consumption for this catamaran is an estimated 200 euro per week (10 euro per hour). Any hours the 220V power generator is used will also need to be calculated (10 euro per hour). Actual prices depend on the usage of the engine and the generator.
- The fuel for the day charters with no overnight stay are INCLUDED in the price.
- Aside from the skipper, the weekly rental cost also includes our comfort package: a final cleaning once the stay is over, butane gas for cooking, linen and towels.
- The deposit for a weekly rental is 900 euro, which is returned at the end of the rental period after deducting the fuel expenses.
- Initial boarding takes place at 16:00h in the bouy next to the San Antonio Yacht Club located on the west side of Ibiza. Final disembarking takes place the following week at 9:00h, also at the bouy.
- If you would like the service of a cook/hostess throughout your stay, you can add this service for 1,350 euro a week (200 euro per day).
Cabins on our luxury catamaran Lagoon 470 in Ibiza
This boat rental Ibiza has a total of 6 cabins, which are distributed as explained below (ideal for 7/8 people + captain), but reaching 10 people + captain when necessary.
- One triple cabin (for petite adults or children) on the starboard mid-bow. This cabin has bunk beds. For two adults, the most comfortable arrangement is one adult per bed, a total of two adults or 3 children.
- One double cabin on the portmid- bow with a double bed for 2 people.
- Two large double cabins, located on the starboard stern and the stern at port side, each with a double queen size bed that fits 2 people.
- Two very small single cabins at the front bows. Disconnected from the rest of the ship, they have exterior entrances from the hatches on top and are regularly used by the crew.
- There is also an additional single bed on the starboard hallway.
The optimum capacity of occupants for this boat is 8 adult guests plus our crew. You can add two more adults by using the additional single bed in the hallway and the bunk bed or the small individual cabin on the bow.
The amplitude of the cabins is remarkable, with 1.6-metre wide beds. Although a bit small- as befits designs that prevailed prior to 2010 where more space was given to the cabin than the bathroom- each cabin has a private bathroom and shower, accessible from the inside of the cabin, and a power drain tank system.
By Laura Perez-Cernuda – If curiosity triumphs, take a minute to read the story of CharterAlia and its beginnings as a yacht rental in Ibiza.