Do you love island life and making people smile? Do you like to work from home? Are you bilingual in both English & Spanish? Do you also speak fluent German, Italian or Dutch or any other language? Are you a sales oriented person? Do you have people skills? If yes, CharterAlia Ibiza Yachts is currently looking for an amazing, bilingual English & Spanish, plus ideally a 3rd language Salesperson. To apply please follow the instructions below — do NOT call or email us, please 🙂
Living in Ibiza is NOT required. We are all digital nomads. Half of our sales team lives in Sevilla, Málaga, Miami, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands, etc. We need to hire 5 people who are bilingual with excellent writing and sales skills in both English & Spanish, to help us with sales from April to October answering emails, whatsapps and phone calls.
If you are not extremely proficient in English please do not apply.
We are looking for a resilient unique, charismatic, and creative individual able to answer tedious and repetitive phone calls and emails with positive energy.
This is a full-time, and you will work from home or from wherever you want. Training starts in February and the season lasts until October.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and negotiation skills in English — if your English is less than proficient, please do not apply. English must be really great.
- Sales orientation.
- Goal oriented with a passion for working hard, solving problems and delivering results while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A natural people person — you will help us market our boats and explain itineraries thoroughly, etc. to culturally diverse customers.
- Energetic personality — you will convey your enthusiasm to people over the phone and email.
Salary and perks
- You get a generous monthly salary of 2,500 euro during high season on a full-time 40 hours a week + 1,000 euro bonus at the end of the season
- You get a 20% commission on top of the salary on sales (customers found by you).
- You get to sail on our rental boats for free on your days off and invite your friends and family when we can accommodate extra guests!
- You get the freedom to work remotely (from home or wherever you want) during low season!
- You get to work with a cool team of captains!
- You get the opportunity to meet people from all over the world and help create unforgettable memories!
How to apply for this job
Please do NOT call us. Complete this form — make sure to tell us why you think you’d be a good match — and we will contact you by email to request your CV if we think you could be the newest addition to our Charteralia team!
Since we are asking a lot about you, you are also entitled to know about us. You can read our story.