Do you love island life and making people smile? Do you like to work from home? Are you bilingual in both English & (German or Spanish)? Do you also speak fluent Dutch? Are you a sales oriented person? Do you have people skills? If yes, CharterAlia Ibiza Yachts is currently looking for an amazing, bilingual English & (German or Spanish or Dutch) Salesperson and content creator. To apply please follow the instructions below — do NOT call or email us, please 🙂
We are looking for a great connoisseur of Ibiza and Formentera, already living in Ibiza, who is bilingual with excellent writing and sales skills in both English & German, to help us with sales in the summer answering emails and phonecalls, and writing posts for our website and blog the rest of the year. Website content, mainly posts about Ibiza and Formentera and their beaches, restaurants, tips for visitors, news, night life, etc.
If you are not really proficient in both languages, English and (Spanish or German or Dutch), please do not apply.
We are looking for a unique, charismatic, and creative individual able to answer tedious and repetitive phone calls and emails with positive energy, and to write captivating and original content, with pictures and/or videos, about different destinations in Ibiza & Formentera.
You can read a few example posts here:
This is a full-time, (February to October position) that might require some field work, but will be mainly based out of our office in San Antonio (you can also write from home if you want, like most of us).
- Exceptional verbal, written, and negotiation skills in both English & (Spanish or German or Dutch) — if your English is less than proficient, please do not apply.
- Sales orientation.
- Goal oriented with a passion for working hard, solving problems and delivering results while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Great connoisseur of the Pitiusas.
- A natural people person — you will help us market our boats and explain itineraries thoroughly, etc. to culturally diverse customers.
- Energetic personality — you will convey your enthusiasm to people over the phone and email.
Salary and perks
- You get a generous monthly salary of 2,000 euro on a full-time 40 hours a week contract February 1st to October 1st!
- You get a 20% commission on top of the salary on sales (customers gained by you).
- You get to sail on our rental boats for free on your days off and invite your friends and family when we can accommodate extra guests!
- You get the freedom to work remotely (from home or wherever you want) during low season!
- You get to work with a cool team of captains!
- You get the opportunity to meet people from all over the world and help create unforgettable memories!
How to apply for this job
Please do NOT call us. Complete this form — make sure to tell us why you think you’d be a good match — and we will contact you by email to request your CV if we think you could be the newest addition to our Charteralia team!
Since we are asking a lot about you, you are also entitled to know about us. You can read our story.