Welcome to the description of our beautiful boat rental in San Antonio, the Sessa Key Largo 27– a spectacular boat with an extremely elegant Italian design of the latest generation. As we can see in the pictures shown, this eye-catching yacht features exquisite finishes that have been thought through to the smallest detail, the best quality manufacturing and its own exclusive line. Truly an extravagant boat to rent in Ibiza.
New 2015 Speed Boat
A practically new boat, this Sessa Key Largo 27 was fabricated in the prestigious Italian shipyard Sessa in May 2015 and was a great pleasure to add to our list of boat rentals in Ibiza last season.
Being one of our newer speedboats for hire in Ibiza, it is currently only offered with a skipper. The maximum capacity for this gorgeous boat is 7 people plus the proud captain, Enrique, who is not only an incredible individual but is also an expert navigator and is very knowledgeable about the islands of Ibiza and Formentera. He will be sure to plan your unforgettable day in the Mediterranean Sea aboard this remarkable Sessa Key Largo 27, taking you to the most remote and beautiful corners of our islands.
Renting speedboat in San Antonio: All included
The following table lists the daily rental cost of this spectacular motorboat.
|Model||People||Length||Motor||Low Season||June & Sept||July & Aug|
|Sessa Key Largo||7+1||8.20m||1 x 225 hp||1,290||1,390||1,490|
As you can note from the price table shown for this season, we emphasize that all additional costs such as VAT, gasoline, the captain and the final cleaning are included in the rental rates listed for this boat rental in San Antonio, Ibiza. This is an important detail to consider when comparing prices.
We encourage you to disembark at any of the locations we anchor at during our route to stretch your legs, explore, and eat a delicious meal. Many truly enjoy the Cala Bassa Beach Club, but you can be the judge of that. Of course, if you prefer to not waste a second off the boat, you may also bring anything you would like to eat or drink on board. The Sessa Key Largo 27 has an external electric refrigerator for you to keep your drinks cold and ready for whenever you need a refreshing taste.
Feel free to contact Enrique a few days before the excursion if you would like him to advise you on a great restaurant for reservations or for any other questions you may have about the boat tour. We strongly suggest booking your restaurant reservations with time, especially during the high season and on Saturdays and Sundays.
The fuel included in the rental rate of this yacht hire in Ibiza is for two hours of engine use, which is more than enough to complete the tour of the best beaches in Ibiza that we suggest below. For long journeys, such as round trips from San Antonio to Formentera, 60 Euros will be charged per additional hour.
The bay of San Antonio: The best beaches in Ibiza
This boat has a permanent mooring in the port of San Antonio, a town in a bay with the same name, on the western shore of the island of Ibiza.
The bay of San Antonio is definitely the best area for sea navigation throughout the island of Ibiza, especially for those of you who easily get sea sick. This is because the prevailing winds during the summer season are the east winds and the entire opposite side of the island, which is the area of San Antonio, is protected from the wind and, more importantly, from the waves.
This enviable geographical location makes the waters flat giving the area of the bay of San Antonio and Conejera Island perfect conditions to sail in with this type of motor boat, allowing maximum safety and comfort throughout the summer.
Nearby, we also have what we consider the five best beaches of Ibiza, which are included in our usual route:
- Cala Salada and Cala Saladeta: Two small beaches that are positioned in the rock of Cabo Negrete, located northeast of the bay. In addition to being beautiful beaches, we have the added value that access by land is quite complicated and instead we arrive on the boat like kings.
- Cala Bassa: Definitely livelier beach area with all kinds of trendy beach bars. Cala Bassa is the ideal stop if you are thinking of disembarking to the shore to eat, take a walk or hang out in the Ibizan beach environment.
- Cala Conta: Also known as Cala Compte, are two small beaches of golden sand and the most turquoise waters you have seen in your life. It is situated between the west end of the bay and the famous island Isla del Bosque. Along with Calabassa, it is considered one of the top ten beaches in Spain.
- Cala Tarida: Outside the bay we will access two beaches and a much wider beach with caves, a rock to jump from and clear waters to enjoy.
- Cala D’Hort: When we have enough time we usually try to reach the Garden Creek, which is very famous for having the best views to the magical islands of Es Vedra. Eating a paella in the restaurant Carmen with these magnificent views is priceless!
- Café de Mar and Café Mambo: We saved the best for last! Finally, Enrique will lead you to the area opposite of the legendary Cafe del Mar and Cafe Mambo where you can watch a spectacular sunset. Those in which the sun sets over the ocean horizon line, while hundreds of people applaud excitingly from the shores. Surely a film end to a wonderful day of sun, sea and luxury.
Equipment of the Sessa Key Largo 27 in Ibiza
We have spared no details when equipping this fantastic boat. Without wanting to bore you with a long list of equipment and technical parameters, we highlight the following features:
- With a length of 27 feet (just over 8 meters), this stunning boat offers more than enough space to bring aboard 7 passengers along with our captain. With a significantly large swimming platform covered in top quality teak located in the rear, not only can we sit with our feet in the water but we can also embark and disembark the boat with ease.
- The roof is retractable and provides welcomed shade while anchored. With the press of a button, it can be put away and the boat will be ready to enjoy the maximum speed possible.
- It is thanks to the internal engine that the boat can offer all this incredible space in the rear. It is also much safer to have the engine inside the boat and much more comfortable because it does not generate the typical annoying noise as other boats do.
- The bow of the Sessa Key Largo 27 is open and offers two wonderful loungers for sunbathing with the best views.
- The electric windlass anchor allows easy anchoring and retrieval.
- In the stern (back of the boat) this boat charter in San Antonio has a removable shower head hose to wash off the salt once we return to the ship after a dip.
- We also offer complete snorkel equipment so you can enjoy the most transparent waters of the Mediterranean.
- The music is extremely important! The boat has been equipped with powerful outdoor speakers so you can connect your own device and be DJs on board.
How to reserve a day on our Sessa Key Largo 27
To reserve this wonderful boat rental located in San Antonio, Ibiza we require a heads up. Contact us to let us know you are interested. With a small deposit, we will have this boat ready and waiting for you upon your arrival. The remaining balance will be paid directly to the captain, Enrique, at the Yacht Club in San Antonio.
It is very important you to contact us to verify that the day you have chose is available.
We will see each other soon in Ibiza!!!
By Laura Perez-Cernuda – Read about how CharterAlia became a boat hire in Ibiza.