On this page you can read all the features and see lots of photos of the interior and exterior of this magnificent sailing boat in Ibiza Dufour 400.
This is 12.5 metres long sailing boat and 3.90 meters wide. Very well proportioned. The keel of the ship, provides great stability, with a draft of 2.10 meters, allowing us to sail safely and with comfort in the seas around Ibiza and Formentera on board this lovely Dufour 400 sail yacht.
This yacht is ideal for groups of up to 4 people, plus skipper, since it has two double cabins, one aft and one forward. It also has a large living area with a couch for the skipper to sleep on. If there happens to be a group of 5 people, the 5th guest may sleep on the smaller individual couch of the saloon. This boat is only offered as skippered charter for full weeks and many times also for one day charters.
The engine of this ship will only be used on those rare occasions in which there is no wind or the wind is so mild that cannot blow the sails of this vessel. It is an internal engine 55 hp Volvo Penta. More than enough to cruise at 5-6 knots.
One of the main features of this sailing yacht, that you can enjoy every day when the skipper drops the anchor, is a large awning that covers the entire outer surface of the vessel. We also include an inflatable kayak and a dinghy with a 6HP outboard motor , so you can disembark at any beach whenever you want to stroll, or for lunch or dinner at any of the restaurants that dot most beaches of Ibiza and Formentera .
This sailboat has a capacity of freshwater of almost 200 liters plus two additional water tanks which have add up 300 more liters of drinking water. This way we can go several days without stopping by the ports to refill the water tanks. There is no doubt that this is one of the sailboats with greater freshwater capacity, of these dimensions in the entire boat charter market in Ibiza, with a total capacity of 500 liters, which even surpasses many catamarans and larger ships.
The skipper for this boat, Pablo, is a captain with plenty of experience around the Balearic Islands and has the Recreational Skipper’s Ticket along with his Yachtmaster license.
Sailboat rental Dufour 400 super-equipped
- Digital Radio VHF frequency with MMSI.
- Handheld VHF Radio with batteries.
- Mandatory safety equipment approved by the General Institute of Merchant Navy.
- Compulsory Liferaft.
- RADAR connected to the GPS.
- Plotter with GPS equipment and complete digital mapping of the Balearic islands.
- Tridata wind Equipment full probe and sliding.
- Radio-CD HI-FI.
- TV with DVD.
- Large outdoor awning ideal for anchoring.
- Case type mainsail Lazy Bag.
- Hot water.
- Outside shower aft.
- Inflatable dinghy with outboard engine.
- This boat has only 2 cabins, so it allows us to have a larger living room and a bathroom where the toilet and shower are separated.
Weekly rental fees Dufour 400 sailboat in Ibiza
In the table below you can see the weekly rates depending on the month chosen our fantastic Sailboat rental in Ibiza and Formentera Dufour 400. This sailboat can only be rented with skipper.
|Rental period||Cabs||WCs||Ppl||01/04 – 31/05||01/06 – 31/08||01/09 – 14/09||15/09 – 31/10|
|Full day charter (8h)||0||1||11+1||1,150||1,400||1,250||1,150|
|Half day charter (4h)||0||1||11+1||850||1,150||1,050||850|
|Morning charter (8am-12)||0||1||11+1||700||1,000||900||700|
The rental fee day and half day charter (no overnight stay) includes fuel, tax, captain, stand up paddle board, bluetooth speaker, snorkelling gear, dinghy and final cleaning.
|Rental period||Cabs||WCs||Ppl||30/03 – 28/06||29/06 – 30/08||31/08 – 13/09||14/09 – 25/10|
|Week Sat to Sat||3||2||6+1||2,650||4,600||3,600||2,650|
|Week Non Sat to non Sat||3||2||6+1||3,150||5,150||4,150||3,150|
|Each day with overnight stay||3||2||6+1||1,000||1,250||1,100||1,000|
Renting terms of sailing boat in Ibiza Dufour 400
- The charter week begins on Saturday and ends the following Friday night.
- Check-in takes place at 16:00 on Saturday.
- We always try that our customers check-in the boat before 16:00 and we do our best to have the boat ready before this time.
- Check-out is Friday at 20:00 at the yacht club in San Antonio or the anchoring area.
- Our customers want to stay on board the last night, on Friday night, until Saturday morning (9:00 am). Check-out then will be Saturday at 9:00 am
- Check-in and check-out usually takes place at the yacht club in San Antonio unless there is no space at the port. In that case the skipper will embark and disembark our customers with the dinghy.
- All other extra costs are included in the rental price. The extra costs included are the dinghy with outboard engine, final cleaning fee, bedsheets and towels.
- As all charter boats, for rentals with overnight stay, at the end of the rental period you must fill the fuel tank to the level it was on the day of arrival. This sailboat consumes an average of 50-60 euros a week. For day rentals without overnight stay, the fuel is included in the price.
- All prices include VAT and mandatory insurance.