If you’re coming to Ibiza with a large group and would love to spend a beautiful day at sea, our 40 person wooden sailing boat is the perfect fit for you! This stunning sailing ship is ideal for full day or half day trips with it’s comfortable lounging areas and a huge deck to lay out and soak in the Spanish sun. Our schooner was recently completely refitted with brand new facilities, sails and masts. The best part is our prices include fuel, all taxes, and 3 crew members!
Have you ever dreamed of sailing in the crystal clear waters of the mediterranean? Well this is your picturesque opportunity!
Features of this one of a kind sailboat in Ibiza
This unique sailboat is made out of Iroko wood (commonly referred to as African Teak) and is a stunning one of a kind specimen. Measuring in at just over 23 meters, or 75 feet, it’s the perfect size for you and your 40 friends to have the best day ever. This mega sailboat for rent in Ibiza also includes a shaded area in the back for those guests who want a little break from the sun. With over There are also 3 bathrooms for your convenience.
Departure point for the 40-person sailboat
This incredible wooden sailboat is based in the marina of Ibiza town, south-west of the island of Ibiza. It is the perfect location if you want to spend a day on the magical islands of Formentera and Espalmador or tour along the southern part of the island of Ibiza.
Options for food
- Snack: 29 euros per person (peanuts, crackers and sandwiches)
- Appetizer: 35 euros per person (peanuts, crackers, olives, chips, assorted canapés, and glass of cava)
- Roast: 42 euros per person (Roasted pork and beef: bread, salad buffet including pasta salad, potato salad, and mediterranean salad, fresh fruit and cake)
- Luxury Roast: 49 euros per person (Roasted pork and beef: bread, Spanish potato omelette, Galician seafood empanada, salad buffet including pasta salad, potato salad, and mediterranean salad, fresh fruit and cake)
* Price per person. You can choose an external catering company, for a supplement of 490 euros. This surcharge includes final cleaning and organization with the external company.
Option for drinks
- Open bar with water and soft drinks: 25 euros for half day charter and 35 euros for full day charter.
- Open bar with water, soda, wine and beer: 35 euros for half day charter and 45 euros for full day charter.
*Price per person
Prices of our wooden 40 person sailboat from Ibiza town
|Port||Time||Timetable||May & Oct||Jun & Sep||July & August|
|Ibiza||Half day||10:30-15:30||4,450 €||5,450 €||5,950 €|
|Ibiza||Half day||16:30-21:00||3,950 €||4,950 €||5,450 €|
|Ibiza||Full day||10:30-19:00||4,950 €||6,950 €||7,450 €|
*The exact times will depend on when the sunset.
Prices are all inclusive:
- VAT and other taxes.
- Three crew members.
This sailboat is perfect for groups that want to sail along Ibiza or to Formentera all together without having to split onto different boats.