Welcome to CharterAlia, Catamaran charter in Ibiza and Formentera
In this page you can see all fees, photos and features of our different models of Lagoon 380, 400, 420, 42, 450, 470, 560 and 620, Bali 43 and Fountaine Pajot Belize 43 catamarans in Ibiza.
The smallest of our catamarans is the Lagoon 380, a beautiful sailing boat with 80 m2 of living surface, manufactured by the prestigious shipmaker Beneteau-Lagoon group.
Of all our catamarans, the Lagoon 380, Lagoon 400, Lagoon 420, Lagoon 42, Lagoon 470 are the only catamarans that we are offering for day charter in Ibiza and Formentera, and not just for full weeks, but also for one-day Ibiza boat trips, even in the high season. CharterAlia is one of the few companies of boat Charter Ibiza (if not the only one) featuring sailboats and catamarans for one-day excursions and boat trips!
Catamaran Ibiza Lagoon 380, one day charter fee for this season
These are the daily fees for our brand new catamaran Lagoon 380 that we offer for day boat charter in Ibiza to sail around the islands of Ibiza and Formentera. We can comfortably fit up to 12 people on board. This catamaran is more than a boat, it is a luxurious floating apartment of 77 m2 (11.60 mx 6.63 m) with stunning sea views.
|Lagoon 380 80m2||12||full day (with sunset)||2,500||San Antonio or Porroig or Formentera|
|Lagoon 380 80m2||12||full day (no sunset)||1,900||San Antonio or Porroig or Formentera|
|Lagoon 380 80m2||12||half-day 3:30h (no sunset)||1,750||San Antonio|
|Lagoon 380 80m2||12||half-day 3:30h (with sunset)||1,500||San Antonio|
|Lagoon 380 80m2||12||morning half day 9.30-13.00||950||San Antonio|
|Lagoon 380 80m2||12||sunset cruise 1:15h||650||San Antonio|
- Our rental fees include: all taxes, VAT, skipper fee, cleaning fee, mooring, dinghy, and fuel.
- For groups of 6 people or less, we will offer you a nice discount on our catamaran and/or other smaller sailing boats.
- All prices listed are for San Antonio. For day trips embarking at Salinas beach, the typical starting point to go to Formentera, you need to add 250 euro for the delivery of the catamaran from San Antonio to Porroig.
List of sail catamarans for rent in Ibiza
See the table below with all the sail catamarans that we offer for rent in Ibiza and Formentera. Catamarans are also sailboats, just wider, more stable, faster, and a bit more expensive than regular sailing boats.
|Image||Model||Cabins||WCs||Ppl day||Ppl night||Skipper Required|
|Lagoon 380 (2012)||4||2||12+1||8+1||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 380 (2017)||4||2||12+1||8+1||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 380 (2018)||4||2||12+1||8+1||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 380 (2019)||4+2||2||12+1||8+1||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 400 (2015)||4+2||4||12+1||8+1||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 400 (2018)||4+2||4||12+1||8+2||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 420 A/C (2012)||4+2||4||12+1||8+1||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 42 A/C (2016)||4+2||4||12+1||8+1||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 470 A/C (2001)||3+3||4||12+1||10+1||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 40 (2019)||4+2||4||12+1||8+2||OPTIONAL|
|Lagoon 450 (2015)||4+2||4||12+1||8+2||OPTIONAL|
|Lagoon 52 A/C (2017)||5||5||12+1||8+3||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 560 (2015)||5||5||12+1||10+2||WITH SKIPPER|
|Lagoon 620 (2011)||5||5||12+1||10+2||WITH SKIPPER|
Rent a catamaran in Ibiza: Lagoon 380
With capacity for twelve people during the day and six, eight, or ten people to spend the night according to the specific model, you will have at your disposal much more than a charter boat, more than a typical sailboat for rent: you will enjoy a real floating luxurious apartment of 80 meters squared (11.60 m 6.70 m) with unbeatable sea views.
Video: Can you imagine yourself floating over the waves?
Leave the stress on land and forget it all! Come to Ibiza this summer and get your spot on top of the catamaran nets!
Interior of our catamaran Lagoon 380 in Ibiza - Our boat is your boat
If you have been on board a traditional sailing boat, you will be amazed by the spacious and luxurious lounge with panoramic 360-degree views of this catamaran, with a large and comfortable dining table surrounded by leather sofas. In front of the chart table, there is a full kitchen with an oven, fridge, freezer and three-burner cooker. You will be as comfortable on this stunning boat as you are at home!
Exterior of the catamaran - Enjoy a different view every day
A spectacular outdoor deck aft with a dining table where you can reenergize and continue enjoying this sumptuous catamaran charter in Ibiza, while sailing around the amazing Balearic islands.
Layout of your floating apartment
What else do I have to pay on a week charter?
- Please note that our catamarans are offered only as a skippered charter, so they are only rented with a professional skipper.
- Most charter boats require you to leave a security deposit that will be registered on the week charter booking agreement and will be returned after check out.
- The column, titled "extras", usually includes the required final cleaning fee.
- The fuel for the catamaran is not included in these fees. Just like when you rent a car, you will have to top off the tank when you finish your vacation. The average cost for fuel for a week-long charter on a catamaran is 100 euros for the entire week - way cheaper than driving!
- The week charters are scheduled Saturday to Saturday, with check-in at 16:00h on Saturday and check-out at 9:00h the following Saturday. Since the catamaran needs to be back at port by Friday evening, you can spend Friday to Saturday night on board already back in port.
- The maximum number of occupants of each catamaran is detailed under the People column.
- Embarking and disembarking will usually take place at the Club Nautico in San Antonio, on the west side of Ibiza island.
- In order to secure your reservation, you must pay a 50% deposit on your total rental fee and pay the remaining balance one month before your arrival. In some cases, you can pay your remaining balance in cash at check-in.
When the catamarans are rented only for a day charter with no overnight stay, the entire outside part of the vessel: nets, bow seats, dining table, sides, and flybridge is offered for our customers. Please note the interior living space and cabins will remain closed during day charters.
Read the story about how we left every behind and created CharterAlia, out boat hire company in Ibiza. By José Navas - author, CEO and founder.