Enjoy on this page all the images, features and fee of one of our best vessels that we offer as skippered catamaran hire Ibiza. It is a beautiful old school catamaran Belize 43 manufactured by Fountaine-Pajot, the famous French shipyard. With an amazing length of 43 feet (13 meters) and a width of 7 meters. This rental boat offers a total of 91 square meters for those of our customers who are looking to rent large sailing yachts in Ibiza and Formentera.
Interior layout of our skippered catamaran hire Ibiza
This Belize 43 rental catamaran has six cabins:
- Two double cabins at the sterns for our customers.
- Two double cabins at the middle of front one for our customers and one for Jordi, the skipper of this catamaran.
- Two twin small single cabins at the bows, for children or storage.
A perfect sailing yacht to take advantage of windy days
Our professional skipper, who usually works on board this amazing charter yacht in Ibiza, is Jordi, who has decades of experience in Ibiza, Barcelona, and the Balearic islands as professional skipper and sailing instructor. Whenever there’s a bit of wind he will hoist the sails of the catamaran to enjoy the pleasure of sailing without the noise of the engines and also saving fuel.
For those days in which the wind takes time to show up, the vessel also has two motors so you don’t need to wait for the wind.
How many people can I fit on this catamaran?
In total, the catamaran has beds for 8 people, but since this boat is only rented with skipper and he occupies one of the four cabins, then we can accommodate up to 6 passengers with overnight stay or 11 people plus the skipper if we rent this sailing boat for a day-charter.
Catamaran with fully equipped galley
The galley is located next to the lounge, so it is at the same level, allowing the person or persons who are cooking to be together to those who are sitting at the table inside the lounge or at the outdoor terrace table. This is very convenient, unlike other mono-hull charter sailing yachts, where in order to access the kitchen you must go down the stairs to get to the lower area of the boat.
Our skippered catamaran includes a large dinghy with outboard engine, water toys, sailing gennaker, autopilot, complete navigation equipment, hot water, shower, etc. Everything you need on a boat hire in Ibiza.
|MODEL||Cabins||WC||Ppl||27/05 – 30/06||01/07 – 28/07||29/07 – 01/09||02/09 – 29/09|
|Day Charter (8h)||0||1||11+1||3,950||4,500||4,800||3,950|
|Week Charter (Sat to Sat)||3+1||2||6+1||7,900||8,900||9,900||7,900|
Rental conditions for our catamaran Belize 43 in Ibiza
- All taxes, VAT and insurance included.
- Dinghy included in the price.
- Linen and cleaning fee at the end of the week, also included in the price.
- This catamaran is chartered only with skipper and skipper fee is included in the price.
- Fuel not included. Average weekly expenditure: 100 euros
- Moorings for check-in and check-out included. Other moorings not included, but not required, since the catamaran sleeps usually at anchor most of the nights.
- Check-in is Saturday at 15:00. Check-out is next Saturday at 9:00 am.
- For weekly charters, 1,000 euro deposit is required.
More images of the Belize 43 catamaran
You can see here a few more pictures of our catamaran Fountaine-Pajot Belize 43 that we offered as skippered yacht charter in Ibiza and Formentera.