This beautiful Lagoon 380 2017 catamaran, Mister Hyde, amongst our fleet of skippered yacht rentals in Ibiza and Formentera, is located at the Yacht Club in San Antonio, on the west of the island of Ibiza and a short 15 minute car or taxi ride to Ibiza town. Having a spacious berth reserved for this Lagoon 380 2017, that makes docking in the harbour easy and comfortable, this boat is ideal for those customers looking to return to port every night, or most nights. More than just comfort, this is a pure luxury in an Ibiza boat hire.
This luxurious sailing vessel for charter in Ibiza is so new that it literally still smells like fresh wood the moment you enter the salon.
The best spot at the port
This wonderful Lagoon catamaran is located at most possibly the best spot of the port. The catamaran is stationed at the platform found at the end of the pier, bringing with it a lot more privacy and tranquility since it won’t be tied directly next to and touching other vessels. Another advantage of having a spacious berth reserved at the end of the dock is that we can tie our cats laterally along the platform. This way, accessing the boat is exceptionally easy and comfortable.
Therefore, this catamaran is ideal for groups comprised of families with children, for whom it is always an advantage to have daily access to land, or for those groups looking to spend several or all nights with direct access to the comforts of land.
Interior distribution of four double cabins and two toilets
Like its two older brothers, the Lagoon 380 ‘2012, this catamaran has four double cabins and two bathrooms. Since one of the medium sized cabins is usually reserved for the captain, the idea maximum capacity for this vessel is six guests and the captain- meaning a total amount of seven people on board, including the captain.
Sailing routes without returning to port
The fact that we include a spot at the port for this Lagoon 380 2017 catamaran does not mean that we need to return to port every night. On the contrary, we can choose to anchor south of Ibiza or Formentera one or more consecutive nights. Like we always say, there’s nothing like waking up in the morning and diving into the turquoise waters that surround the islands of Ibiza and Formentera. For some ideas about the places where we can sail to, please read about the traditional sailing routes around Ibiza and Formentera that we recommend for one or two weeks on board.
For nights that you spend anchored in front of a white sand beach with crystal clear water, on board you will find an inflatable dinghy with an outboard engine that the captain may use to take you to land to enjoy a delicious local dish or simply stretch your legs.
Living room with kitchen, back terrace and front nets
In addition to the four comfortable double cabins, this brand new Lagoon 380 2017 catamaran has a spacious living room with dining table and full kitchen, a sheltered rear terrace with shade and an outdoor dining table with capacity for 8 people and, above all, nets in the front of the boat, where you can lie down to feel like you are floating on top of the waves while sailing with the cool ocean breeze softly brushing your hair. 😉
The boat also has two bathrooms that are accessible from the corridor, with toilet and shower that feed from the 600 litre fresh water tanks of the boat plus 60 litres of hot water from the small boiler.
State of the art electronics with RADAR and GPS.
This amazing multi-hull sailing boat is equipped with modern electronics:
- Digital Radio VHF with selective digital calling.
- Outdoor touch screen GPS Plotter Raymarine HD and nautical charts of the Mediterranean.
- HD low consumption RADAR.
- Three new service batteries of 140 amp each.
- Multimedia equipment with Bluetooth and 4 speakers, two inside in the living room and two outside on the deck.
- Wind reader, depth reader, speed log.
- Electric anchor.
- Additional inflatable dinghy with outboard engine. This allows the captain to take the guests to land whenever they want.
Boat charter Ibiza: On board like at home
This Lagoon 380 2017 catamaran has everything needed to make our guests feel like they are at, more than just an Ibiza yacht charter but, home:
- Hot water boiler that is activated by the use of the port engine or by the port outlet.
- Linens, including: sheets, towels, and pillowcases.
- Outdoor mats to sit or lie down on comfortably on the deck.
- Nets at the bow of the boat to lie down, so you can float above the waves.
- A comfortable seat on each bow. It is the best place to enjoy the nicest view.
- An outdoor dining table for 8 people on the deck.
- An indoor dining table for 6 guests in the lounge.
- Wardrobes with hangers in each of the 4 cabins.
- Inflatable stand up paddle board with an oar.
- Snorkeling equipment for all guests that stay on board.
- Hutches in the bows to store empty suitcases.
Fully equipped kitchen
The galley is fully equipped with everything you need for great cooking and comfortable daily life. This is what you will find in our on board kitchen:
- Gas oven with grill and trays.
- Three gas hobs of various sizes to cook on.
- Kitchenware (pans, pots, cutlery, plates, cups, trays, etc.)
- Cabinets, drawers, etc.
- Automatic opening trash bin.
Fees of catamaran Lagoon 380 2017 in Ibiza
Rates include EVERYTHING except for food, drinks and the fuel used throughout your stay, which can estimate to about 100 euros for the week. On arrival, the group usually goes to a nearby supermarket to purchase food and drinks for the entire week. The supermarket will bring the groceries directly to the port for free.
|Period||People||31/03 – 06/07||07/07 – 31/08||01/09 – 14/09||15/09 – 26/10||Base|
|Full week rental from Saturday to Saturday||6+1||9,500||9,900||9,500||9,250||San Antonio|
|Full week rental not starting on Saturday||6+1||10,900||11,900||9,900||9,900||San Antonio|
|Period||People||01/04 – 30/06||01/07 – 31/08||01/09 – 14/09||15/09 – 31/10||Base|
|Day charter (8h)||11+1||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||San Antonio or Salinas(Ibiza) or Formentera|
|Day charter with overnight stay (price per day)||6+1||2,950||2,950||2,950||2,950||San Antonio|
What is included in the fee?
- Mooring in the yacht club in San Antonio (worth 300 euro per day).
- Petrol for the boat for day rentals without overnight stay. Fuel for rentals with overnight stay is not included and it is 10 euros per hour (about 35-40 euro per day).
- Gasoline for the dinghy.
- Sheets, towels and comforters (for spring and fall).
- Final cleaning.
- Paddle board and oar.
- Professional skipper.
- All taxes.
- All necessary permits and mandatory insurance.
When we rent the boat for full weeks, check-in is Saturday at 16:00 at the yacht club in San Antonio.
The rental week is over on the following Saturday at 9:00 am, also at the yacht club in San Antonio, but it is mandatory to be back at the harbour on Friday night just after sunset.
A deposit of 900 euros IN CASH will be ask before boarding for the overnight stay and will be give it back at the end of the stay once fuel consumption will be deduct.
By Jose Navas – Founder, manager and skipper in CharterAlia, Ibiza boat rental.
Read our story here.