It is our pleasure to present to you our remarkable sailboat Beneteau Oceanis 351 Clipper that is definitely worth mentioning in our fleet of sailboat rental in Ibiza.
It is a beautiful sailing boat for charter that we offer both for one day rental and for rent with overnight stay, for separate days and full weeks, in our idyllic islands of Ibiza and Formentera.
Prices for Beneteau Oceanis 351 for rent in Ibiza and Formentera
Below you can find a table with the prices for individual days and weeks for renting the sailboat Beneteau Oceanis 351 in Ibiza and Formentera for this season.
|Period||Cabins||WCs||People||02/10 – 30/04||01/05 – 01/10|
|Full day (8h)||0||1||10+1||1,350||1,450|
|Half day (4h)||0||1||10+1||950||1,250|
What does the one-day rental price include?
- Fees, VAT (21%), insurance and necessary authorizations.
- Fuel (included only for one day rentals without overnight).
- Professional skipper who will be your host and will govern the sailboat.
- Dinghy with outboard motor with gasoline.
- Final cleaning service once the rental period has ended.
- Paddle surf board with oar and snorkel equipment.
- Bluetooth speakers to play your own music on board directly from your mobile phone.
- WIFI in areas of mobile network coverage.
|Period||Cabins||WCs||People||10/02 – 30/04||05/01 – 10/01|
|Week Saturday to Saturday||3||2||6+1||4,950||6,450|
|Week NOT Saturday to Saturday||3||2||6+1||5,950||7,450|
|Each separate day with overnight stay||3||2||6+1||1,650||1,750|
Within the option of renting a boat with overnight stay, according to nautical customs, the skipper does not partake in the grocery shopping but can eat from the food brought on board.
What extras are included for rentals with overnight stay?
In addition to all the extras listed for the one day Ibiza boat hire, for the boat rental for several days with overnight stay we also include the following additional amenities:
- Butane gas for cooking.
- Bed sheets and towels for all occupants.
The check-in time for the weekly rentals is at 16:00 and the check-out takes place on the last day at 9:00 am.
The fuel for the sailing boat is not included in the price. The average fuel consumption for this catamaran is an estimated 100 euro per week (10 euro per hour).
The deposit for a weekly rental is 500 euro IN CASH, which is returned at the end of the rental period after deducting the fuel expenses.
Perfect dimensions for Ibiza and Formentera
The dimensions of the sailboat Oceanis 351 Clipper are perfect to navigate the turquoise waters of Ibiza and Formentera. It offers a total length of 11 meters and a width of almost 4 meters, which is much larger than other sailboats of the same length. Having a good width not only facilitates life on board but also gives the cockpit (outside area) a fantastic spaciousness that, in addition to comfort, enhances the passengers’ sense of safety.
With a length of 11 meters, and a draft of only 1.60 meters, this sailboat allows us to anchor very close to the shore and thus sneak in with the boats of smaller length to be in the best location of the coves of Formentera and Ibiza.
Sailboat for rent in Ibiza and Formentera like new
This sailboat was launched in 2008. Belonging to a single owner who took extremely good care of the vessel, pampering it for 10 years, it was only used to sail in Ibiza and Formentera during his two weeks of summer vacation. Therefore, although it is a boat of the year 2008, it is practically new! For example, there is a cabin that was never used and the mattresses are still wrapped in the original plastic from the shipyard!
In CharterAlia Ibiza we have had the luck of acquiring this grand sailboat at the beginning of 2018, undergoing a complete refit to the fiber and teak wood on the exterior of the boat to even further improve its appearance.
Maximum capacity for Oceanis 351 Clipper
This magnificent sailing vessel has the capacity for 9 passengers plus our skipper, for a full day boat rental in Ibiza and Formentera.
In the case that you decide to rent this boat with overnight stay for several days or a week, this charter boat in Ibiza offers 3 double cabins: Two aft and one forward. Therefore, the maximum recommended capacity to sleep on board is 6 passengers, occupying the three double cabins, and with the skipper sleeping on the sofa in the lounge. To reach maximum comfort, the ideal occupancy to spend the night on this boat would be 4 people. This way, the captain would not occupy the living room sofa. Of course, this depends on the size of your group.
Living room and kitchen: Oceanis 351 sailboat rental in Ibiza
Entering the sailboat from the cockpit, we will go down a staircase to gain access to the living room, kitchen and the remaining common areas in the interior of the boat. Thanks to the generous width of this boat, as we previously mentioned, we have a majestic lounge with a central folding dining table that sits 7 people.
The entire interior has a very elegant cherrywood woodwork finish with solidity and robustness that is already lacking in most modern models. It is a boat with real woods, as they used in the old days.
On port side, we have the navigation instruments and the captain´s chair. Although this area is normally reserved for the skipper, it is not usually used for short sails like the ones that we will do between islands and, for this reason, it is also available to our clients.
The kitchen, which is fully integrated into the living room, has everything necessary to make us feel at home:
- Gas oven
- Double gas burner for cooking.
- Electric fridge to keep beverages and food fresh.
- Drawers and cabinets to store all the food and drinks.
- Complete kitchenware with pots, pans, plates, cups, glasses and cutlery.
Bathroom and shower in Beneteau 351 Clipper Ibiza
This impressive sailing boat has a bathroom with an integrated shower, comfortably accessible from the living room and all other common areas. It has a fresh water tank of 300 liters along with a 50-liter electric water heater to provide us with warm showers when we wish. 😉
The outdoor shower, located at the stern of the boat, also provides the option of selecting hot water. This is a nice alternative, although what you typically want when returning to the boat after a refreshing swim in the clear waters of the beautiful Islands of Ibiza and Formentera is to remove the salt with a quick cold water shower.
Technical equipment on sailboat hire in Ibiza Oceanis 351
Although the previous owner of the boat only used it for short distance coastal sailing, the sailboat was equipped with everything necessary to cross an ocean!
Here you will find some examples of this:
- Simrad VHF radio with a digital signal.
- Portable radio Icom IC-m33.GPS Garmin 3005C Plotter high definition in the exterior of the boat (in the cockpit).
- Folding steering wheel so that when the boat is anchored it can be folded and our customers can enjoy more space and comfort.
- Raymarine Automatic Pilot.
- Radar Raytheon SL70.
- Complete wind equipment.
- Probe and slide to measure the speed of the boat and the depth of the waters through which we sail.
- CD- Mp3 music equipment with sound reaching all throughout the boat.
- Bluetooth speakers to connect your mobile phone and hear music wherever you want, inside or outside the boat.
- Three batteries 2 of Gel of long duration new of 2018: 2 of them for service and one to start the boat.
- Two battery chargers.
- Two 80w crystalline mono solar panels with monitored charging.
- Electric windlass 800w.
- An anchor of 20 kilos to anchor safely.
- 50 meters of a chain of 10mm so that the moorings are comfortable and safe.
- Outdoor awning (bimini) that folds to provide shade in the exterior area.
- Folding anti-spray hood.
- Outside dining table in the common area.
- Zodiac with out board engine.
- Mainsail with Lazy Jack and case.
- Rigid vang.
- Genoa bow sail with furling.
- Asymmetric color sail, ideal for sailing with high winds.
- Shower with hot water at the stern of the boat.
Brief history of the Oceanis Clipper 351
The sailboat Oceanis Clipper 351 has been the flagship of the Clipper brand manufactured by the prestigious French shipyard Beneteau. It combines the comfort of larger boats, an interior finish pampered to the last detail, and high performance in navigation, since its hull is practically identical to the First models that Beneteau also manufactures for racing.
The overall satisfaction that we seek when choosing a sailboat rental Oceanis 351 is based on a balance between the comfort of the guests and efficient navigation- both under sail and by the motor.
This sailing boat for charter in Ibiza and Formentera Oceanis 351 is equipped with a larger mainsail dimension than typical for a boat of its length. In addition, the hull has an ergonomic design with a very efficient hydrodynamic coefficient. All these characteristics make this sailboat almost fly over the sea in practically all kinds of conditions.
Base with permanent buoy in the bay of Porroig
This incredible boat that we offer as rental sailboats in Ibiza with skipper has its base in the beautiful bay of Porroig, located in the south of the island of Ibiza. It is a point that was strategically planned because of its proximity to the best beaches of Formentera, less than two hours away, and also its distance to Ibiza city. It is a spectacular bay, very quiet and familiar, that is highly protected from all winds.
The boat rentals with overnight stays can return to the base of Porroig as they please to spend the night.