In this page you can check all photos, videos,features and pricing of our magnificent sailing boat Beneteau Oceanis 383 that we are offering for rent a boat Ibiza with skipper. We are now offering free Stand Up Paddle Board and snorkelling gear for this vessel. 😉
Beneteau Oceanis 383 in Ibiza boat description
This beautiful sailboat offered for rent a boat in Ibiza, has 3 double cabins and 1 toilet with shower at port side plus 1 sink inside the bow cabin.
When this gorgeous sailing boat is rented for a day charter, we can legally take up to 11 people plus our captain (although we recommend 8 people plus our captain).
When this sailboat is rented for overnight stays we can comfortably host up to 6 people (for groups of 6 the captain will sleep in the living room sofa).
The cockpit is quite large and offers a lot of living space, perfect for the summer months since everyone spends most of the day outside!
Our Beneteau Oceanis 383 is 12 meters long and 4 meters wide. This awesome ship has been designed with very elaborate lines both aesthetically and hydrodynamically speaking. She is also equipped with a great awning to cast a nice shadow on the cockpit and a spray hood for the few days in which too much wind could make our guests uncomfortable on this great boat rental in Ibiza and Formentera.
This boat is divided into two comfortable spacious cabins. In the mid-ship is the living room, a nice fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. In the bow area, we can find the third double cabin, next to a private sink with access from inside this cabin.
Our Oceanis 383 charter boat in Ibiza is fully equipped with the latest technological advances that will allow our guests to enjoy smooth navigation and increase the comfort of the crew.
This sailing boat for rent in Ibiza still feels like new. Came out of the shipyard in 2006, and she has been totally refit in 2014, so it is an excellent living and sailing conditions.
Rent a boat Ibiza fees for Beneteau 38.3
In the table below you will find different fees to rent our boat in Ibiza, Beneteau Oceanis 383, for this upcoming season.
|Rental period||Cabs||WCs||Ppl||01/04 – 31/05||01/06 – 31/08||01/09 – 14/09||15/09 – 31/03|
|Full day charter (8h)||0||1||11+1||1,150||1,400||1,250||1,150|
|Half day charter (4h)||0||1||11+1||850||1,150||1,050||850|
|Morning charter (8am-12)||0||1||11+1||700||1,000||900||700|
The rental fee day and half day charter (no overnight stay) includes fuel, tax, captain, stand up paddle board, bluetooth speaker, snorkelling gear, dinghy and final cleaning.
|Rental period||Cabs||WCs||Ppl||30/03 – 31/05||01/06 – 30/08||31/08 – 13/09||14/09 – 25/10|
|Week Sat to Sat||3||2||6+1||3,950||4,950||3,950||3,450|
|Week Non Sat to non Sat||3||2||6+1||4,450||5,450||4,450||3,950|
|Each day with overnight stay||3||2||6+1||1,300||1,550||1,400||1,300|
Although this sailboat is always rented with skipper, logically, if our customers have the required nautical license or simply wish to take a shot driving the boat and enjoy the best holidays in Ibiza and Formentera then we are happy to offer you the possibility of doing it as long as our skipper is next to you 😉
Terms of weekly rental sailboat Beneteau Cyclades in Ibiza
- Check-in is usually done at 16:00 on the first Saturday.
- Check-out is on Friday at 20:00 h.
- In the event that our customers want to stay overnight on board the night from Friday to Saturday, we need to double check if this is possible. This way check out will take place on Saturday at 9:00 am, in order to let the cleaning services take over the boat and prepare it for the next group.
- Embarking will take place at the bay of Porroig, south of the island of Ibiza, close to the airport.
- Disembarking is also in Porroig bay.
What’s included in the price?
- Dinghy with an outboard engine.
- Final cleaning service fee.
- Bed sheets and towels.
- Professional captain.
- Stand Up Paddle board.
- Snorkelling gear.
- Taxes and insurance.
What’s not included in the price of the Beneteau Sailing boat?
- Boat fuel is included for day charters.
- But fuel is NOT included in the price for weekly charters. In any case, the total average fuel consumption for a week usually does not exceed 70 or 80 euros. Obviously, a sailboat when navigating on sail will not spend any fuel.
- Whatever you spend on food and drinks when you buy at the supermarket.
Terms of daily rental sailboat Beneteau Cyclades in Ibiza
- The daily rental lasts 7 hours and if you disembark for lunch we will give you an extra hour free of charge, so you don’t have the feeling that you are missing “boat time”.
- The day usually starts at 12:00 but we are happy to start earlier (and finish earlier) at your convenience.
- The boat will have a captain and might have an additional person as a crew member on board helping the captain.
- When the sailboat is rented only for the day, the entire cockpit and outside surface of the boat is available for our customers. We advise not to use the interior of the boat to prevent motion sickness or accidents, but it’s up to you.
- You can enter the boat to use the bathroom etc.