Welcome to the homepage of this amazing Bavaria 37 rental sailboat with or without skipper in Ibiza and Formentera. This sailing yacht is 37 foot long, ie 11 meters in length. The width is 3.80 meters. Its dimensions are ideal for sailing, providing great interior roominess without affecting the sailing performance of the vessel.
The Bavaria shipmaker is one of the most important manufacturers of sailing ships in the current European market. Recently Bavaria has even taken over other brands such as the famous French maker Dufour.
This beautiful sailboat Bavaria 37 was launched in the year 2007 and has been rented almost exclusively with skipper, and as a training ship, so this yacht is in an excellent shape and condition.
Capacity for sailboat Bavaria 37
Although the maximum number of people that can hold this sailboat is 8 occupants, the ideal capacity of this vessel is 6 people, as they can sleep comfortably in the boat 3 double cabins, which are distributed as follows:
- Bow cabin.
- Starboard aft cabin.
- Port aft cabin.
If you do not mind to be a bit tight, then there is additional space for 2 more people, ie a total of 8 people. These 2 aditional passengers could use the lounge sofa to sleep, convertible into a small double bed. In any case our recommendation is not to exceed the ideal capacity for 6 people, in order to be really comfortable on board.
Interior of the Bavaria 37 sailing-boat in Ibiza
The sheets are new, bought in 2015. The sofas have benn all upholstered in 2015 as week, as you can appreciate in the photographs, which are real images of the Bavaria 37 sailing boat taken with our own camera. Sometimes the boat maker websites show boat photos taken with fisheye lenses which usually shows an image that does not correspond with the reality of the boat. So, not our case 🙂
The ship offers a comfortable shower room with access from the living room.
The fridge is accessible from the top to better preserve the cold and consumption.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a comfortable double sink, stove with two gas cookers, and also a gas oven. The cooker area tilts entirely in order to maintain the horizontal position even when the yacht is heeled.
Exterior of this Bavaria 37 sailing yacht in Ibiza
The cockpit of the boat (exterior rear area) offers more than enough room for 6-8 occupants. The floor and the seats are trimmed in teak wood.
The front and sides of the ships are on white fiber. This vessel has room so two or three people can lay down and there is also a bow pulpit with the best views.
Very easy sailing maneuver
This Bavaria 37 rental sailing-boat in Ibiza and Formentera is equipped with two sails:
- A type Genoa jib, roller.
- A mainsail, roller too, which eases the maneuver in strong winds and makes also really easy to reef the mainsail.
All running rigging is forwarded to the helm for easy operation. It is therefore a very simple boat to sail and does not require excessive prior experience. It can be rented with the basic sailing license (PER in Spain),
The boat is equipped with a diesel engine 40 hp Volvo Penta with a very low consumption, that provides the power needed for those days of light winds or to go upwind without needing to tack with the sails.
This sailboat offers included in the rental price one dinghy with a 2.5 HP outboard motor. Both the dinghy and the engine are new, purchased by the boat owner in February 2015.
The freshwater capacity of this ship is 300 liters, divided into two 150 liter tanks, each located in the lower parts of the ship in order to improve stability of the vessel.
Six people that are careful with water, can spend all week with 300 liters. And for those less conservative, of course we could pay a quick visit to any of the ports around, to refill the water tanks.
The gas tank has a capacity of 210 liters, which you can hardly finish in one week. The usual average fuel consumption for a week is usually between 100 and 120 euros at most.
The cockpit area is protected by an anti-spray canopy, perfect for very windy days or annoying navigations in nighttime.
The steering wheel is central and it is located at the back of the cockpit to allow enough space for the other passengers.
Weekly rates and rental conditions sailboat Bavaria 37 Ibiza
|MODEL||Cabs||WCs||ppl||06/05 – 23/06||24/06 – 21/07||22/07 – 25/08||26/08 – 22/09||Skipper||Deposit||Extras|
|Bavaria 37||3||1||6+2||2.300||2.500||2.900||2.300||yes 1.050||500||100|
- All prices include VAT.
- The mooring of this boat is not included in the price, although it is not necessary because as usual in the Balearic islands, most nights are spent at anchor, safe, at any cove.
- Check-in and check-out for a week charter will be held at the Yacht Club of San Antonio, west of the island of Ibiza, whenever is possible. Otherwise, the skipper will embark and disembark you with the dinghy.
- The Zodiac dinghy with outboard motor is included in the weekly rental price. It is ideal to embark and disembark at any beach you wish.
- The comprehensive insurance for the boat and for all occupants is included in the weekly rental price.
- The butane gas for cooking is also included in the price.
- The only additional costs are the mandatory final cleaning fee of 100 euros and the diesel fuel that you use during the week, which as mentioned before is usually no more than 100 or 120 euros for the week, depending on how many hours you use the engine.
- When the boat is rented without skipper, a security deposit of 1,900 euros is required. This deposit can be paid in cash or by credit card.
- This yacht has authorization in zone 2, ie, can be 60 miles away from the shore, or take trips from coast to coast of 120 miles.
- The Bavaria 37 is equipped with all the mandatory safety items for Zone 2: satellite EPIRB, self inflating certified liferaft, digital VHF radio with MMSI, GPS plotter, binoculars, horn, navigation lights, etc.