The amazing Lagoon 560 catamaran in Ibiza mega yacht is definitely the best ship in our fleet. Also the newest and most luxurious vessel in our Ibiza boat hire fleet, as well as in the Balearic Islands, and the Mediterranean.
Floating sumptuousness: The luxury catamaran Lagoon 560
The Lagoon 560 catamaran is a floating marvel and comes with a long list of amenities and extras that will make your life aboard comfortable and safe.
- Adjustable air conditioning in the lounge and in all cabins.
- 5 double cabins, each with a private ensuite bathroom.
- High performance watermaker to convert seawater into drinking water.
- Galley Integrated dishwasher.
- Interior lounge with two environments.
- Two decks with a total outside area of 220 m2.
- Centered helm on the fly bridge with awning and outdoor sofas and armchairs.
New vessel launched in 2015
This brand new catamaran was launched in March 2015. From the Lagoon shipmaker, located in West France, we moved it to marina el Rompido in Huelva, SW of Spain, where this amazing yacht remained until its subsequent transfer to the Balearic Islands for the start of the season boat rental in Ibiza.
Charter version with 5 double cabins
We picked the charter version of this luxury sailing yacht, with 5 double cabins to accommodate up to 8 guests plus the professional captain and hostess. Professional crew is required for this model. Both captain and hostess take the small double cabin with bunkbeds and their own private bathroom. This way, the larger 4 double cabins are for the use of our guests.
The double cabin at the central area of the vessel on the port side has two single bunk beds and is used by the crew.
Main features of the new design by Nauta Design
This new Lagoon 560 mega yacht has a practical and elegant design, with particular attention to safety on board both inside and outside the catamaran, performing an elegant and functional use of space and resulting in greater comfort and very efficient performance.
In the manufacturing process, a new technique of using fiberglass infusion in molds to achieve considerable less weight was implemented, which is essential when obtaining a better hydrodynamic efficiency factor.
The colour of the inner timber is light oak, giving an impression of spaciousness and depth in the cabins.
The vertical and flat glass windows around the main lounge provide better protection against glare and improved living space on board, unlike older designs.
The stairs that connect the lower deck to the fly bridge, or higher deck, are wing-shaped and have a half-way landing for comfort and safety in case of unfavorable seas.
Luxury boat hire ibiza: Lagoon 560 dimensions
Dimensions of this megayacht are impactful: With a length of 17 metres and a beam (width) of 10 metres, the catamaran offers a surface of 170 square metres plus the 40 square metres of fly bridge, so the outer total surface is more than 200 square metres, floating on the waters of Ibiza and Formentera. A luxury boat that we are pleased to offer for the most high-end customers in the luxury yacht charter sector in Ibiza and Formentera.
Despite the huge living area that offers this catamaran, it only needs a draft of one and a half metres. It is, therefore, ideal for safe sailing since this short draft allows us to sail through all the narrow and shallow passes between Ibiza and Formentera.
Central front Cockpit Lagoon 560 Ibiza
One of the great advantages of catamarans larger than 45 feet in length is the central cockpit in the front area of the yacht, perfect for enjoying the front of the catamaran in good company, without having to lay down on the net, unless you feel like it, of course!
Weekly rental fees catamaran Lagoon 560
This table contains the rental fees for this season for this amazing Lagoon 560 catamaran in Ibiza and the Balearic islands.
|Cabins||WCs||PPL||28/04 – 25/05||26/05 – 22/06||23/06 – 20/07||21/07 – 24/08||25/08 – 21/09||22/09 – 28/09||29/09 – 26/10|
What’s included in our fees?
- Tax is included in all rates.
- This model is only rented with professional crew: skipper and hostess, already included in the price.
- Rates do not include mooring in ports, which are not necessary, unless you feel like it.
- As in any other charter, food and drinks are not included. Customers can send a list of groceries and an approximate amount and the crew can go grocery shopping before the arrival of the customers.
- Dinghy with outboard 50 HP engine is included in the price.
- The rental rate includes final cleaning, linens, towels, etc.
- Maximum 8 guests. Double check for groups up to 10 guests.
- Check-in (16:00) and Check-out (9:00 am) will take place in San Antonio Bay.
- A mandatory 3,000 euro security deposit must be paid in cash at check-in. The captain will return this deposit at check-out deducting the fuel expense (300 – 500 euro) and other expenses when applicable (for instance, port fees if customers decide to go to port, which is not required.)